We are the performance people, we help your company go faster, higher and sooner.
We do so by working with the core of your company’s engine, your company’s moving force: sales, prospecting and managing the accounts. We offer solutions which aim to increase your T/O by anything between 5% and 20%, sometimes even more.
A Sales Performance Coaching Group™ (SPCG) is like having your own sales director (usually paid £100K+) working on increasing your sales. You will take advantage of sales tools and strategies all focused to grow your sales and profits. Imagine if you could have a sales director who helps you to:
- Draw a complete sales strategy from prospecting to closing
- Build a sales process that is proven to work and bring results with concrete numbers and measurable results
- Learn advanced yet simple techniques to close more sales
- Build a specific action plan which once completed guarantees results
- Find new clients
Call us now for a free consultation and find out how a SPCG™ can help you shape your business to be successful and rewarding.
The typical outcomes and benefits of a Sales Performance Coaching Group
- Build rapport and trust whilst differentiating performance with true consultative attitude
- Discover what drives your potential customers to buy
- Learn to offer comprehensive solutions which allow your clients to understand the true benefits of buying from you
- Learn advanced communication techniques which allow you to influence how people perceive you and your products or services
- Learn body language techniques which can help you communicate a sense of ease and make your clients comfortable
- Develop in-depth understanding of human behaviour, needs and sales psychology
- Develop a positive mental attitude which can help you set ambitious and yet realistic goals
- Learn Neuro Linguistics to influence the way your mind works so to help you be proactive, motivated and inspired on demand
- Learn self hypnosis and self empowerment techniques which can help you reach your true potential
- Learn a well established and proven Sales Strategy that is guaranteed to grow your business
Also, as a member you get to belong to a community of supportive colleagues who will work together with you to move the group to new heights. Diversity of people, culture, background and previous experiences allows each member to see other members’ issues and problems from a completely different point of view and help them to resolve them swiftly and effectively.
- 1 monthly 3 ½ hours group session;
- 1 monthly 1 hour group conference call;
- Email assistance and “emergency” short calls with the coach during the month;
- Substantial discounts and promotions for the whole range of other Coaching and Consultancy services.
Code of Ethics
In order to establish a common working environment for all members of all SPCG™ the following Code of Ethics that outlines a minimum code of conduct that will be expected by each member.
Infringing the Code of Ethics may start a disciplinary procedure that can incur in a warning or a termination of the membership for the infringing member. In an ideal world all members should aim at standing in the middle of the code of ethics rather than to its edge. All members will, to the best of their abilities and possibilities, try to:
- show a positive and respectful attitude toward all fellow members of the same or other ST&CG™s;
- prepare in advance for each meeting ensuring to have completed all tasks and actions from the previous meeting or call;
- always ensure to arrive on time to each meeting and coaching call and leaving after their completion;
- dedicate full attention to the session or call in progress avoiding distractions such as phone calls, text messages and Emails;
- be willing to learn new techniques and methodologies about helping themselves and others to improve their performance in business and life;
- give the necessary priority and allocate time to promptly answer Emails and other communications regarding their membership to the ST&CG™.
All our training courses come with the standard 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means that if by the end of any given session you do not feel that the value of the session is at least equal to the fees paid for that given session, you can request a full refund.